Sunday, October 28, 2007
This last week my high school friend Darci and her baby came out to visit us while our husbands were away on work trips. (Ironically both in Minneapolis!) It was so much fun to spend time together after so many years of occasional visits. Her little guy is just a couple of months younger than Jackson but is pretty much the same size! We had a little too much fun posing them for the pictures. Gotta love the rolls!

We all went out to dinner at the Hula Hut that is right on the water and gave Darci a mini tour of the great city of Austin. It was such a great week!

2 comments:
Cassie-
Thanks for asking about our baby. We actually finding our tomorrow what we are having. Yea! I will post pictures and the announcement. I am feeling much better and working again so life is good. Your little Jackson is so adorable. I can't wait to have one!
Too funny!! I can't believe we posted almost the exact same thing. I was telling Doug about how similiar we still are. Thanks again for the awesome visit, I really had so much fun. Austin is awesome and Jackson is even cuter in person.
Post a Comment