Happy Birthday Jordan! What a milestone! And, Cassie, don't worry about the tag on your blog. I wouldn't have done it either if I hadn't had housework to avoid! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Looking at your little boy gets me so excited for our baby. Hey, we are putting a password on our blog so if you could e-mail me at groverkster@gmail.com I will invite you to read it. Thanks!
5 comments:
Happy Bday Jordan. We miss you guys and we also miss the really good gifts we used to give to each other!!
Happy Birthday Jordan! What a milestone! And, Cassie, don't worry about the tag on your blog. I wouldn't have done it either if I hadn't had housework to avoid! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Looking at your little boy gets me so excited for our baby.
Hey, we are putting a password on our blog so if you could e-mail me at groverkster@gmail.com I will invite you to read it. Thanks!
Happy Birhtday Jo! I am so excited that I am still going to be 29 for 10 more months;) I hope it was a good one. Your cake looks yummy!
Happy Birthday Jordan. I can't believe you are 30. Your family is adorable. I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment