Wednesday, April 02, 2008
We had a little construction/truck themed birthday party for Jackson last night. He had been eyeing his cake all afternoon so I for sure thought that he would dig right into it. But, to my surprise he wasn't interested. He stuck one finger in the frosting, tasted it and then was done. Jordan tried to get him to put his hands in it but ended up using the frosting to paint his face instead (see picture). We had a great time and can't believe that our little guy is one! He is so cute and we just love him to pieces!

We also had a farewell party for our good friends the Lambs who are headed off to California. We will sure miss them but wish them the best of luck!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun party. I'm thinking I need to get Ladd one of those walkers. Jackson looks like he is having a blast. I can't believe he can wear shorts already!! We are still in coats.
Happy Birthday Jackson!!! We love you! What an awesome cake! It looks like a fun party! Wish we could have been there!
How fun! I love first birthdays! What a fun birthday cake!
He's getting so big! Those birthday cakes sure look cute! He'll be walking before you know it :)
AHHH...I totally forgot about the party...no one ever called to tell me what time it was going to be. The funny/sad thing was all night I kept telling Matt that I was sure there was something we were supposed to do but I couldnt remember what it was:( I hope yall had fun!!
I thought about Jackson today (well on April 1st) I cannot believe he is 1. I can't wait to see you guys!!
he is so cute you guys. I cannot believe he is already one! I love first birthdays! hope you are doing great!
I keep forgetting "blogs" exist so I'm just now checking the birthday one out. We were just in Texas visiting Jackson for his 1st birthday (a few days late) and his birthday cake is still on the counter, uneaten but oh, so cute. As is Jackson, he is a power tower of energy! He keeps Mommy and Daddy going every minute except when he takes a nap and then that is only for an hour! I'm exhausted for them.....Jackson is just too cute!!!! Love Nana and Papa
You guys are way more awesome than I am when it comes to birthdays, that cake looks phenomenal!! Jackson is absolutely the cutest thing. His little personality must be getting to be so fun!
I can't believe that Abby and Pete are in CA now. That's cool that you guys got to become friends though. HOpe you guys are doing great! You look so happy!!
holy manoly cassie!! the cake in stunning! i can't believe that he is really 1 year old! and you house looks incredible!
Thanks for letting us crash Jackson's party! ;) I'd love a big copy of that pic you posted of all of us! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment