Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Last night Symantec sponsored a Dell event concert with Huey Lewis and the News! For those of you who don't think you know who they are, you probably do. They were a big band in the 80's and have had numerous recognizable hits. Just to name a few...The Heart of Rock N' Roll, Power of Love, Hip to be Square, It's All Right, and Back in Time. I was lucky enough to get to tag along with Jordan and his co-workers for the night and even snuck backstage before the concert to get a picture with Huey.
We were right up in front during the concert. It was so much fun to be so close and to get some good pictures. We had a great time!
Thanks for the fun, Symantec!




2 comments:
That sounds like SOO much fun!! What a stud singer, you must have loved it!:) hehe. I miss hanging out, but I get home monday night! Utah has been soo fun though! See you soon!
I'm so jealous. I make Coby sing duets with me to Huey Lewis songs.
Post a Comment