Happy 7 Years!

Monday, June 29, 2009

You know you've been married a long time when you have NO digital photos from your wedding day! (Digital cameras were not as abundant in those days as they are now believe it or not!)

Last week Jordan and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! I can't believe it's been seven years already! Since our actual anniversary was on Sunday, we celebrated the whole weekend! Saturday Jordan surprised me with a day out on the lake with some friends. He knows how much I love boating and wish that we had a boat so it was the perfect and most thoughtful gift. We had so much fun and I think I may have planted a seed with Jordan. It might take me another 7 years of marriage before we become boat owners (or even more!) but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe one day it will happen!


2 comments:

Randi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope you have an eternity of happiness!

Tamara said...

Wow--I can't believe it's been so long. Happy Anniversary!