Aunt Lynsie

Monday, January 11, 2010

One of my favorite presents I got this year for Christmas was having my little sister Lynsie stay with me for a week and a half after all of our family left. It was the best surprise! After all the presents were open my mom told me I had one left to open but it was hidden in the big suitcase. I figured it must be something that was too big to wrap or too difficult so I opened it up and out popped Lynsie! We had such a great time with her here and miss her so much already. She was such a wonderful helper with the boys and a perfect companion for me during the day. She made me some cute new burp cloths for Cannon and played with Jackson endlessly!
While she was here we celebrated Macie's 5th birthday.
Thanks for such a great visit Lynsie! Come back soon!

5 comments:

Lynsie Jae Leinbach said...

AW! You did such a good job with all of the new posts! Loved it! I miss you guys so much already, I miss hearing.. Lynsie..I need you! haha! Thanks for the fun times, the best Christmas present for the both of us that's for sure! :) Love you guys! Give those boys kisses for me!

Lynsie Jae Leinbach said...

oh yeah.. Kinda sad we did take another picture of us together. That's so unlike us. At least we got one though

Unknown said...

What a good blog! We loved seeing all of the pix of the whole family. What a happy time we had at Christmas sharing it with Cannon and Jackson. Cannon and Jackson made it so fun for all of us! We love you all!
Love and Kisses,
Nana and Papa

Tamara said...

Your blog looks so cute. The burp cloths are adorable. Kyle and I both got a laugh out of the story of Lynsie in the suitcase. The look on Cannon's face in the birthday celebration picture is awesome. So cute!

The James Family said...

wow...you did have a lot of work on your hands, but doesn't it feel good to be caught up? Love all the posts!!