Baby Cannon is here!!!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

At 12:55pm on November 4th, Cassie gave birth to our second little boy, Cannon Jon Gardner! He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 18 3/4 inches long! We're very excited to have him with us and Jackson is excited that his baby brother is finally here.

Here are some pictures!




19 comments:

Lynsie Jae Leinbach said...

Hooray! He's finally here! :) What a precious little baby boy! I can't wait until Christmas to come out and play with those two cute boys! Love and miss you! xoxox

~M~A~R~L~O~ said...

He is so cute you guys! You all look so happy, I love that first picture of you all. Congrats!

Elder Zachary Moffat said...

Congratulations! We love him sooooo much! Tyler says he wants to hold him! Zach likes the hat he's wearing. I am excited to come visit in a couple weeks! We're so happy all went well & he's safely here! My favorite is the picture of all four of you on the hospital bed. Priceless!

Unknown said...

We are so happy that all went well. We love looking at your happy, happy faces! Cannon looks so precious and the smile on Jackson's face is priceless. What a happy, beautiful family! We can't wait to come visit and hold Cannon (and Jackson)!
Love Nana and Papa

The Lambs said...

You got to hold him- he's so big!! I am SO happy for you, and we love the name, Good choice. You made it to November- way to go!!

Tamara said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him in person!

forget laundry said...

so exciting you guys! we are happy for you! what a cute baby- and a cute name. enjoy this next month- isn't it the best?

Randi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is super cute! Love the name. Can't wait to meet him....let me know if you need anything!

The James Family said...

I didn't even think to check your blog...you never post!!! But I LOVE these pics, he is sooo sweet! I can't wait to see him and hear all about it, can we still come over tonight you think?

Candi said...

Cassie! I am so happy for you! He is so beautiful. I know you will enjoy every moment. Give him an extra kiss from me.

Love,

Candi

KatieB said...

so happy for you!!!! he is a darling, i can't wait to meet him! let me know if you need help with jackson or meals next week.

Wendy said...

Ohhh! He's adorable! I am so happy for you guys. BIG sigh of relief!!! I can't wait to see him.

Katie said...

What a DOLL! Love the name. I am so glad he is here and healthy! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Bullock said...

Congrats Cassie!! I still can't believe you had such a healty pregnancy!! What a miracle for you!! Cannon is beautiful, I'm so glad everything went well.

Sheryl

Doug said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! He looks darling. I can't wait to hear who he looks like. I sure hope you guys start blogging more!!!! PS- Cass you look awesome and sooo happy.

Natalie Page said...

This is great news! We are thrilled about your new baby Canon.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! We are so thrilled for all of you. He is darling! Hope you are getting some rest and snjoying this sweet time. Love ya!

caroline said...

congratulations!! he is such a doll! He's already such a handsome boy just like his brother. enjoy enjoy- they get big so fast!

Tamara said...

Congratulations! Cannon is such a handsome little guy. I hope you are all doing well and adjusting back to having a new baby (the whole world seems to change!).